Roof bars

I've been using these bars for about 2 years now.  They are really quick and easy to take on and off.  I don't notice much wind noise at all (and I have a pano sunroof). 

Only problem that you may face is that they are quite deep.  I have some cycle carriers that I have to use the T-Bar fitting with, as the loop fittings don't fit around the bar.  Having said that, my loop fitting for my roof box are just fine on the bars.

I wouldn't hesitate on buying these again if I had to.

I've been using them for 5 years overall for large ladders. They are nice and strong as well as being reasonably easy to fit and remove. Just watch the latch mechanism when fitting/removing as it can sometimes whack your roof when you flip the locking flap upwards. 

Not too noisy either.

• Like 1

Hi thanks for the replies

Clarksonline do you use Thule bike racks ??? Just looking and they come with T-bar fittings so just wondering if the T parts will fit in the skoda bars

Thanks again

Nice car dstev

• Like 1