Just bought a mk1 Octavia 110 Estate, few questions!

Hi guys,

Typical first post, have a few questions! 

- Im looking into ordering coilovers, will I need to get estate specific coilovers or will any old Mk4 golf ones fit without issues?

- The central locking has a bit of a mind of its own after i unlock the car, all the locks engage and disengage rapidly sometimes, any ideas?

- What are a few things I can be "cleaning out" to improve the running conditions after its 190k miles, EGR etc?

Thanks in advance! 

(ps before any heroes say "ever heard of a search button", then yes I have, just searching for quick accurate input!)

• Like 1

Any mk4 based cars, such as leon, toledo, bora, golf, a3 bettle tt, youll get ppl on saying about spring rates ect,,, but thats what will fit, ofc the 4x4 ect stuff wont fit the rear

central locking is a combination of things, snapped wire at door joins, faulty ccm, or indeed the control module on the window motors cause issues

Egr delete, by that i mean take off the egr pip and blank it and retain anti shudder or just take egr off and replace with inlet, get it a Tera clean, works wonders, and while your doing egr do the mr muscle nvt treatment