Fabia central locking

Noticed on a friends new Fabia Style with Keyless entry that when ignition is off and car is locked with key fob the boot does not appear to lock (no audible sound like doors have when lock) and able to open boot after "locking" with boot handle.  I checked the settings on infotainment system and box ticked for 'all doors' for central locking.   Any ideas why boot not apparently locking or is it actually locked and something related to the keyless entry system as not familiar with this.

cheers

For me, boot locks similar to the doors, i.e., if all doors are locked, I can open the boot (keyless unlocks just the boot) and then close it (keyless engages the full lock automatically).

Noticed on a friends new Fabia Style with Keyless entry that when ignition is off and car is locked with key fob the boot does not appear to lock (no audible sound like doors have when lock) and able to open boot after "locking" with boot handle.  I checked the settings on infotainment system and box ticked for 'all doors' for central locking.   Any ideas why boot not apparently locking or is it actually locked and something related to the keyless entry system as not familiar with this.

cheers

Try locking the car. Taking the keys into your house, office, wherever and leaving them there, then go back to car to see if boot is locked...but without the key in your hand/pocket.