Favorit rally car, changing hubs, and PCD

Ok, so I have a 1990 Favorit rally car. The rear drums have been changed for a disc set up from a Mk2 Golf Gti, the PCD is 100m. BUT, the front, due to it's age has the original 98mm PCD set up. This is not ideal, but the previous owner got round it by using the original 98mm wheels, and wobbble bolts.

I have bought a new front hub from a later Favorit, which is 100mm, but the bearing is far too large. SO, my question is this, are there variations in hubs, and bearings for the front, and if so, what are the combinations. many thanks

Easiest way is just to fit the later fav 100 pcd hubs complete.

Pretty sure the felicia ones are the same too.

I dont think there are any differences in the bearings on any of the front hubs but.. the 100mm disks have a slightly different offset to the 98mm ones so get the calipers too..

If your localish to ludlow we have a few fellies left in the yard for bits.

Edited by felicia16v

Thanks. My plan till now was to strip of calliper, hub, and the bearing will be destroyed in the process. I got the new hubs, but the bearings I got are far to big.  It may be it is either the wrong hub, or wrong bearing!  I have new 100mm PCD discs too. So are you saying these will not fit without the newer calliper?

I have plan B, which is to take the 98 hub off, fill the stud holes, and getting an engineering workshop to drill and tap new 100mm holes! 

Yes the pad carrier brackets will need to be swapped along with the disk.. put the disks side by side you will see the difference.

Have a look at the parts catalogue but im sure there is only the one bearing.. but its a long time ago and my memory is rubbish.