VRS Octavia est DSG - diesel for sale 61,500 miles £9295 ONO

TheSid

2010 Octavia VRS diesel - DSG auto gearbox, with paddleshift., 61500 miles - 2nd owner. Very high spec in best colour. Factory options as follows:, Auto - full leather, Columbus sat nav (covers Europe), includes in car DVD plyer (great for the kids when waiting at the shops!) SD card hard drive,for mass music storage,aux socket for ipod conection. Bluetooth hands free for phone & voice activated controls for radio/phone., Factory tinted glass from B pillar back, Heated seats front & rear. Climate control - front & rear parking sensors. Xenon cornering lights with washers. Optional split level boot load floor - factory full size spare wheel (unused) Cruise control. 4 new tyres in last 12 months (Michelin pilot sport). Recent service items (all reciepts for) DSG auto oil change - Cambelt & waterpump new, Brand new battery fitted in January. Car was used daily on motorway work commute - faultless, Very reluctant sale as new work commute does not require a diesel car!

Looking for £9295

post-111124-0-33159100-1459007762_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-20797800-1459007772_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-89823000-1459007794_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-64896700-1459007818_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-99280800-1459007831_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-33541100-1459007843_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-51491100-1459007857_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-05069900-1459007870_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-87047600-1459007883_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-35392100-1459007914_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-14042200-1459008045_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-49957200-1459008055_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-84116200-1459008065_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-80342100-1459008076_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-33616400-1459008087_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-56184500-1459008097_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-71728800-1459008107_thumb.jpgpost-111124-0-48229900-1459008124_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheSid
  • Like 3

Car sounds nice :thumbup:

As for the pics, Upload them on a hosting site, I use photobucket

Then just copy and paste the image link

Also, you need to include a price as per forum rules

Best of luck with the sale

Damo

• Like 1

Any interest out there??

Its a great car - would want it to go to a good home, thinking an owners forum is the best place to find a new owner....

Wow, fantastic spec, with heated front AND rear leather, an option I have never seen in another Octavia other than my own.

Good luck with the sale, an Octavia with this level of spec rarely come up for sale!

• Like 2

Hello all again, If anyone wonders what the unit on dash was in some interior photos - it was a DAB radio tuner, so not part of sale, someone else has it now. Car has 2 keys & plenty of receipts for all services / tyres etc.

MOT is until Sept 16 - Tax runs out next week, but I understand used cars are now taxed by new owner now. Please feel free to ask any questions, It has been a great car for last 2.5 years....

But my return to petrol motoring is imminent - a brand new golf R estate is waiting for me to collect it shortly.

I always prefer to sell my car via owners forums as I know they go to good owners - previous steers were a 106 Rallye / Clio 172 cup - all sold on to happy enthusiast owners.

Thanks again for looking.      

Anyone got any tips on finding my car a home - very surprised its not sparked much interest? Especially on an owners forum,

I think my price is fair - done my pricing homework, the car is in very fine fettle, I don't want to give it away...

( hides as he expects a flurry of interested enquiries....!)

Joking apart - I really would prefer it to carry on being loved by a like minded owner...

Dont be shy, I am looking for advice too!

Thanks again all. 

Anyone got any tips on finding my car a home - very surprised its not sparked much interest? Especially on an owners forum,

I think my price is fair - done my pricing homework, the car is in very fine fettle, I don't want to give it away...

( hides as he expects a flurry of interested enquiries....!)

Joking apart - I really would prefer it to carry on being loved by a like minded owner...

Dont be shy, I am looking for advice too!

Thanks again all.

I think you have priced your car very competitively, I would be looking to pay around £9.5k and £10k for a car with your level of spec and mileage pending a test drive.

The issue I think is coverage. Due to how many active Briskoda members there are, there will always only ever be a small amount of people looking for a used car at any one time. Also an automatic is probably only going to appeal to maybe 1 in 10 of those. Advertising on here is a good idea but also consider Autotrader and EBay for a wider audience. I have always spent considerable time writing and presenting adverts to ensure every detail is available to deter time wasters. Every used car I have ever sold on Autotrader and EBay has sold within days to the first viewer.

Good luck with the sale, this won't hang around long once advertised more widely.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cheers for advice, its also on autotrader and pistonheads, i will keep on top of the adverts content . Thanks again

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's a fantastic looking car with superb spec. Love the heated rear seats and all of the other options.

I found mine on Pistonheads in November and the car (Manual diesel hatch) with a similar spec and lower mileage was a little lower on price - message me if any details would help?

For it was my ad I would trumpet the fact that the car has such a fantastic spec. It's really hard to find as so many were ordered on 0% deals and as company cars with zero options.

Good luck!

• Like 3

Please note as advised the ultra! rare spec for this car with the factory fitted extras, I have never seen another to this spec - It took me a good search to find it, when I did I had to get the car,

The heated seats are a great extra for the recent months & the air con is fully working - as I tend to keep it in use all year round. The sat nav is so handy when on family trips as is the ability to store music on the head unit via the SD card slot - (you may inherit some tunes too if I cant remove them from the memory in time!

The car also has Thule Wingbar edge roof bars - that were used for a roof box, These tended to be on the car most of the year as were silent & didn't affect fuel economy at all. Only off for winter months -They cost me around £250, If I find they don't fit on the new Golf R estate then I can possibly add to the sale of the car?

Does this prompt any more interested parties.

• 2 weeks later...

Holiday over - new car on the drive - still looking for  a new home - any interested parties please get in touch - open to offers on the car, please come & see it.

I really need to move it on now.

Thanks again all

The Sid

My Thule wingbar edge roofbars don't fit on the golf - so can be offered with the Skoda as part of the sale,

Great bars can be left on all year round - no wind noise, perfect for roof box / bike carriers etc.

Still looking for a sale or happy to answer any questions on the car - I had a viewer who ran a diagnostic check on the car while sat on the drive - no faults, happy to provide copy as he sent it to me.

Cheers again for looking.

HI All, not sure how to edit advert header  - but looking for offers IRO £9k for anyone interested in coming to see the car, I know it is a very specific vehicle, TDi, DSG & Estate (not what everyone is looking for) - but I am very surprised in the viewing interest on the car compared to viewers.

All I can say is I can only keep it on the drive so long - I will wait to see who wants to see the car - before (reluctantly) trying to get it sold by alternative avenues.

Looking on autotrader where it is also advertised - for the age / mileage / (under 70k) there was only one other cheaper car as of last night - & that was ex police not with the factory fit kit either !

Please if you are thinking of contacting me for a viewing I am sure you will see its in very good condition & a lot of car for the asking price.

Happy car searching all!