Park Pilot not avaliable

All of a sudden my rear parking sensors have stopped working and I get the above message? Any ideas.

Sometimes if you restart your infotainment system it will come back, press and hold the power button till the screen goes off, keep it pressed till the skoda logo comes back on and then release the button. This has worked before where Park pilot was not available on the screen and reverse camera would not come on.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Mine only works approx. 50% of the time. The infotainment unit has recently started to give a really loud prolonged warning beep which is really annoying.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tried restarting the unit but no difference. Have booked it in to the dealer next week. What are the odds it will work faultlessly while they have it?

• 1 year later...
On 4/27/2016 at 22:42, pdhealy said:

Tried restarting the unit but no difference. Have booked it in to the dealer next week. What are the odds it will work faultlessly while they have it?

What happened when you took the car to the dealer? I've got the same fault :-(