Hard for me to find the power

Hi, so the thing is i spent time and money for the mechanic to fix my engine light, now there is no light but i think the power is missing plus i feel a spike in torque in the 1-2k rpm range, in 1 and 2nd gear

i fixed the boost leak

new afm

new N75

the car runs great now, but the lack of torque is baffling me

now after some googling i am thinking about these things that can be wrong

the cheap aftermarket re circ valve (007 clone) is acting up ?, before it had Forge Bov

the map sensor is bad ?

what other solutions can i check out ? im tired to throw cash at new sensors but nuthing changes..

well i dont know about cheap, costs about 86 pounds at the dealer :s

but i changed my 007 ebay clone to the Forge bov wich the car came with, alot of diffrence, i feel more torque

now 2 questions ..

whats the diffrence, why does this make the car lose power having something like the cheap recirc valve, now i dont know if it was a wrong spring in the valve or what.

and should i spend the 86~ pounds for a new stock one ...

hmm, i might try that, thanks :)

but do you guys know why it makes such a diffrence ? the stock one vs. ebay 007 clone that is ?

• Like 1

most after market dv 's are crap..... I have the forge 007p, and my car was loosing boost in waves when I bought it... my local mechanic said to look at the dv... I swopped for standard, and the fault went away....

I since serviced the forge item and replaced it.... and all is well.... think I may service it every time I service the car ;)

a fair few people on here may recommend a standard item for this engine....