Skoda octavia vrs saloon pd170 07 plate full mot CHEAP needs love

_redders_

so the octavia is for sale as I've bought a new car.

07 TDI VRS, 126000 mile car, but has a brand new engine and turbo, gen reason, with documents to prove, new engine is on approx 25000 miles.

Recent service.

Full MOT, 11 months

New brembo disc and pads all round

magnex system and dpf delete with remap, 220bhp approx

Coilovers (need attention)

Tvr spiders with good Dunlop tyres 6mm all round. (Some minor marks)

Honey comb grills, and new badges

Mk3 tt gear shift

Ally pedals

Full 2015 vrs interior (with wing backs)

Car is red but currently wrapped green aluminium.

Spare key

Service history and usual spec, central locking, elec Windows etc etc

Does not have cruise or satnav. Or the 6 disc changer.

The car has a couple of bad bits, but there easily sorted.

The coilovers were a temp measure to get my car out of the unit and through the MOT after the sale of the airride and thus arnt great, could do to be replaced with top mounts, the car drives fine on them but the front Spring clunks on full lock.

This is More of a need to know thing really. Rear seats don't fold as the 2015 trim has a deeper upper section than the originals, it could be rectified by swapping the 2015 covers to an original set of rear seats, they often come up on eBay.

There is an oil leak on the engine, that I can't seem to find, so does loose a small amount of oil.

He body work. The wrap has been fitted for over a year now and as such has some age related wear, it's my daily work horse so is to be expected. the car can be rewrapped at extra cost in any colour you likely rewrapped, but, while the body is in good condition with no rust, it has a couple of car park dings that were filled before the wrap in the lower passanger side door, the car had some stone chipping to the front (bumper/bonnet/wings and that was flatted back before wrap, and the front left wing was damaged and pulled/filled too. So if you decide to remove the wrap it's going to need some paint, no question.

Oh and it needs a headlight bulb ffs lol

Basically, the car is fantastic, runs sweet, is quick, economical and has NEVER let me down in 3 years or ownership, ive simply never really connected with it as much as I tried to and I lost the love for it! It just needs a little tlc and some time, and someone will have a great car!

I have traveled everywhere in this, and it just flys alone eating the miles and still gives me 45-50mpg.

The car can be tax'd and insured and driven away, no problems, I'm just trying to be as honest as I can.

The price is £2250. It has to go and at that price you could have a brand new set of coilovers and top mounts and have the paint sorted, and still have a great car for 3k, and I've even seen standard vrs suspension being given away for free on here!

Contact Jon 07703 857247

Car is located in wf17 west yorkshire

Please don't ask me for parts, I'm not breaking it, I don't have the time.

Edited by _redders_
  • Like 1