YETI ELEGANCE FOR SALE

the1bam

***SOLD***Skoda Yeti Elegance 2.0TDi 170BHP 4x4 Outdoor

(as new, no bumps, scratches or kerbing, fitted with the usual Elegance refinements)

First Registered          30/09/2014, (on a 64 plate) one owner from new, Current mileage 7800 miles

Price £17500

Colour Metal Grey

Trim    Onyx leather / Alcantara

Factory fit Options / Accessories

• Five Year / 100,000 miles Factory Warranty
  • Park Assist
  • Electric Memory Drivers Seat
  • Spare Wheel
  • Heated Washer Nozzles
  • Rough Road Package
  • Alcantara Leather
  • Matterhorn Alloys fitted with Dunlop Sport 01 (225/50xR17)
  • Dog Guard
  • Mud-flaps
Edited by the1bam
  • Like 1

RE: 4x16” Skoda Alloys fitted with Nokian WR D4 Winter tyres 215/60x16 (done less than 1000 miles)

I could be interested although initially I was just looking for a supplementary set of suitable wheels to fit my existing winter tyres on.

How much are you asking for the Alloys + tyres ?

Would you consider selling the alloys without the tyres. I guess you maybe could get more ££'s for them separately ? but a little more 'hassle' of course.

Where in Scotland are you ? I have family near Dunbar and often visit.

Roy

I might be interested in the alloys and tyres (and will be moving to Scotland at the end of May). It depends upon which ones, condition and price.

I might be interested in the alloys and tyres (and will be moving to Scotland at the end of May). It depends upon which ones, condition and price.

Hi,

re the advert, the tyres are Nokian WR D4 in size  215/60x16 (done less than 1000 miles, no rips, tears, punctures or flat spots, bought in the last quarter of 2015

See picture for wheel profile. They are genuine Skoda wheels, can't remember the model, but will check when I have a chance, they are as new with no marks of any sort, though do need a wee clean!. I'll get pictures to you if you are interested. Price is £500

post-227-0-92858100-1461245310_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the interest

Tom