Help please with vRS TDi problems

Hi all,

Little help and advice needed, so i was driving my octavia normal and engine cut out, glowplug light came on and car would not move, diagnostic said throttle pedal position sensor.... cleared the code and car was fine, then couple of days later the same again, i turned the engine off then on and car is fine again with no light on dash?

any ideas? and prices im not sure what to do and am now worried as i do motorway miles so dont want engine to cut out while flying down the M6 everyday?

Hi all,

Little help and advice needed, so i was driving my octavia normal and engine cut out, glowplug light came on and car would not move, diagnostic said throttle pedal position sensor.... cleared the code and car was fine, then couple of days later the same again, i turned the engine off then on and car is fine again with no light on dash?

any ideas? and prices im not sure what to do and am now worried as i do motorway miles so dont want engine to cut out while flying down the M6 everyday?

have a look on the internet for a throttle pedal sensor or a throttle pedal complete.  how old is the octy?  is it a pd or cr 

• Like 1

have a look on the internet for a throttle pedal sensor or a throttle pedal complete.  how old is the octy?  is it a pd or cr 

Hiya, Thanks for the reply, shes 2007....

some people are so rude! i havent got to grips with this yet!

if its a 2007 vrs it will be a pd engine 

Yes it is PD little updat shes all fixed and sorted now, had a brand new throttle body intake or something lol

and new tyres all round are on and my noise has gone! totally different drive now i love it!!

thank you for tryint to help though :)