L & K SUPERB 2014: SOLD to "Mike Brewer Motors", Sheffield, for £15490 - on sale for £18,000

PAJ1

Superb 2.0 TDI CR Laurin & Clement  170PS   DSG  4x4 5 dr  19,300mile

New car arriving and no space for keeping this car, so must sell.  I do not want to sell to a buying service so they can sell it on at a profit.  I prefer another member gets it cheaply.

This is the second Superb I have owned (first one was Elegance trim) and this has everything possible fitted as standard.  Selling to hopefully replace with new model L&K estate.

This was a main dealer demonstartor purchased by me with approx. 7500 miles on the clock.

Balance of manufacturer's 3-year warranty (registered 01/07/2014).     20,000 miles or 24 months service interval (just serviced at 19,113 miles).   New front Continental tyres fitted 3 days before the service.    VED:  £145 pa.    In-door umbrella still in its wrapper!!   Candy white with brown leather upholstery.   Twin-door boot opening - can open as a boot or full hatch.

Intelligent 4-wheel drive to 18" Sirius diamond cut alloys (protected by Alloygator wheel protectors).    1968cc 170PS diesel to 6-speed auto DSG gearbox with sports setting and manual option.  Adaptive front-light system with Bi-Xenon headlights.   Auto lights and wipers with headlight washers.   Cruise control.   Multi-function steering wheel.   Optional engine stop-start technology.

All 5 leather seats are heated with front  seats ventillated (also "memory" so self-adjust depending on which of the two keys is used, along with the heated / folding wing mirrors, which also darken with the self-dipping central mirror - the nearside one can also tilt down to show back wheel when reverse is selected).   The front windscreen is elctrically heated, as are the wing mirrors.

Live tv via digital tuner, DVD / CD player, MP3 input in central console (which is height adjustable), bluetooth connectivity.  All via Columbus colour touchscreen and 10-speaker sound system.  Recently updated satnav system linked to maxi-dot display in instrument cluster.   Sunset privacy glass in rear .

Space-saver spare wheel.  

A great car in excellent condition.

I have tried but cannot add photos here.   Sorry - my lack of ability.  Advice welcome......I have them in Picassa.  I can email them to anyone interested

You can call me direct on 07545 320201 or email at [email protected]   for more information.    

Edited by PAJ1