Coolant Level

I've a 2015 Octovia Scout, noticed tonight that the coolant level is above the pipe but below the min line.

Is anyone else the same?

When was the previous check? It shouldn't drop much if at all

Mine did this when it was about 6 months old but had all checked and pressure tested etc., no problems, level topped and fine since. Suspected air in system since build had worked out and caused the drop.

It happens very often in the first 10000km. Something related to factory process, and beeing not easy to purge the system. Always remains some air in the system.

Should be stable afterwards however, or the car needs to be seen.

I had the low coolant warning on mine a few months ago, topped up & hasn't changed since.  Got it checked during first service a couple of weeks back & all seems OK.  Other similar posts suggest this is common with mk3.

Thanks all, never noticed before when filling screenwash, just coming up for 9,000 miles and not due a service whilst with us.

Will keep an eye on it.

No worries but do pop into a dealer and have it filled up to the correct level. Don't leave it low like that [emoji106]