Garmin PID missed update window

scgf

When I bought my Citigo in April 2014 I purchased a two year maps upgrade plan for my PID. I just went to update the maps and found my plan had expired - but I can't take advantage of any map updates for the period when I was subscribed. Is there any way I can access the maps prior to April 2016? I paid for them after all. Any suggestions? 

Contact Garmin customer support on 0808 238 0000.

I'm sure they will help if you explain what happened and could well be sympathetic.

Let us know how you get on.

Contact Garmin customer support on 0808 238 0000.

I'm sure they will help if you explain what happened and could well be sympathetic.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you RickW! I rang the number you gave, was on hold for 25 mins and eventually spoke to a guy who insisted that because I chose not to update my PID during the subscription window there was nothing they could do. I argued my case saying that I had paid £80 and should have access to the maps which were available during my subscription. Eventually, after consulting a colleague, he agreed to make the Q1 2016 map available to me. I'm downloading it right now. 

Well there you go,well done you for persisting and well done them for being helpful!

• Like 1