Roomster control arm bracket bolt.

Hi all,

Saturday gone thought now is the time to change the bush on my 2009 Roomster, had all the parts ready to go and so got on with it, problems started when trying to remove the longish bolt control arm/bracket (19mm spanner) it was tight right from the start and seemed to take for ages to try to remove just when thing are getting serious up the path comes a salesman offering to give me a price on tarmac drive......and I was tearing my hair out as the bolt had sheared, but he was rabbiting on about tarmac etc !!!!.

Anyway removed whole assembly with a view to getting what was left of that sheared bolt in a heavy vice to see if that would loosen it.....no chance slipping chewing but no movement with that bolt, did get it out in the end but butchered the alloy bracket.

Have purchased a new alloy bracket from GSF for  £64, But my problem now is the bolt for the assembly, anyone know where I can get one and what should I be asking for ?. (the bolt that needs a 19mm spanner).

Silvafelicia.