Cheerio

kiddy1

Sadly, the time has come to move on to pastures new... and all of that stuff, but pretty sure I will keep an eye on the forum. 

The Fabia has served me well, flawlessly in fact and I couldn't have asked for more from it, no doubt it will be appearing in the 'For Sale' section of the forum before too long. 

I have just bought myself a '15 plate 330D M Sport to replace the Fabia, this BMW has some pretty big boots to fill! 

Anyway, thank you all for the hours and hours of time I have been able to waste on this fantastic forum! 

Changine brand is not always a reason to leave, we have many members who are still active and no longer own a Skoda.

Oh, I'll be hanging around still :) it's literally the best and most active forum I have been on.... Folk aren't too bad either ;) 

• Like 2