Towbar ByPass Relay

What happens is, you connect the wires to the existing witness within the vehicle using scotchlocks or similar - these then plug into the bypass relay - the electrics from the towbar then plug into the other side and it prevents the bulb out warning showing when something is connected txt he towbar electrics. It is powered by a 12v supply - I usually use a switched live but you can also use a permanent live.

It's not a case of plugging it into somewhere on the car. You need to find the wire which powers the offside indicator and connect it to the corresponding wire - then near side indicator, offside and near side position lamps, stop lamps and fog lamp.

I've done it twice now so I'm quite used to it but if you have no experience of auto electrics then you may struggle.