Weird issue with the car while driving

Hey All,

13 month old VRS, 2.0 diesel. Car has 44,000 kms. 

When driving, and this is not getting regular, its like as if the engine takes a breath, this could happen 3 or 4 times over a 1 hour journey. 

Its just a very strange issue, would have thought bad fuel but I have changed the providers a few times and no change. Happening now for last 4 or 5 months.

So its like as if they car takes a big breath, doesn't lose power, but then it just pushes on then again. 

Thanks

My old MK2 suffered from fuel starvation on hills and I think it was common to all of the VRS TDi.

It was more pronounced when going quick over a crest and then down hill. 

Do you have access to VCDs

• Like 1

My old MK2 suffered from fuel starvation on hills and I think it was common to all of the VRS TDi.

I dont have access no, hard got? 

Has this been reported in the new models, find it very strange for a car only 13 months old to suffer from this.  It happened coming to work again, on flats. 

First thing I would think of is dirty fuel. If it has partly clogged the filter it will do that. Could be a lot of other things though and as the car is so new I would drop it back to the dealer if it continues.

• Like 1

I get the same going over a crest of a hill as if it momentarily loses power on the down section. Had the same in my last 2.0TDi.

• Like 1