Hello from Ayrshire

C20KEV

Hi all,

Last week I got a Superb 2.0 Elegance TDI CR Semi Auto 5dr Maroon. Its a 60 plate same as my Insignia sri that I traded in.

I'm loving the car far bigger and comfier than the Insignia by far.

I have updated the firmware in the Columbus unit and installed the latest maps. What other musts do I need to do? If anyone can point me to threads that would be most helpful, thanks.

Cheers

Kev

• Like 1

Hi all,

Last week I got a Superb 2.0 Elegance TDI CR Semi Auto 5dr Maroon. Its a 60 plate same as my Insignia sri that I traded in.

I'm loving the car far bigger and comfier than the Insignia by far.

I have updated the firmware in the Columbus unit and installed the latest maps. What other musts do I need to do? If anyone can point me to threads that would be most helpful, thanks.

Cheers

Kev

Hi Kev, welcome to the forum and glad you're enjoying the Superb.  There are numerous threads on the Columbus system and updates in the Superb II section of the forum - just to a quick search on the top right hand corner of the page.  If you are asking about more general 'must dos', I assume it has been serviced, timing belt doesn't need replacing?  Does the service history refer to the DSG box and has this had oil changes etc?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kev, welcome to the forum and glad you're enjoying the Superb.  There are numerous threads on the Columbus system and updates in the Superb II section of the forum - just to a quick search on the top right hand corner of the page.  If you are asking about more general 'must dos', I assume it has been serviced, timing belt doesn't need replacing?  Does the service history refer to the DSG box and has this had oil changes etc?

Thanks Mate,

Yes, I have checked, the timing belt has been done and I would only accept to buy the car if a Skoda dealer serviced the gearbox so that has been done. Going to upgrade my Columbus HDD to a 64gb SSD tonight hopefully,