Ordered!

After lurking here for a while (we also have an Octavia) yesterday I ordered a Fabia Monte Carlo TDI 105. Factory order so will take a few months, but I'm excited!

This forum has been a good source of info in helping me to decide so thanks for that!

I've gone for the marmite colour that is Meteor Grey... I know not everybody likes it but I fancied something a bit different!

Typed on a phone

Me too! White and black colour edition with a tsi 90. Going to have to be creative with load carrying coming from an octy vrs TDI pd. Shame to let her go but was just costing too much in repairs and upcoming maintenance I.e. timing belt. Got a good deal on a 3 year PCP so well chuffed. Should save me a fortune! No more £210 road tax bills for a start!

• Like 1

I got a good one... I do a high annual mileage so not like the figures quoted in the post above but certainly comparable to the better offers I've seen. Drive the Deal have had some good prices on the go...

Typed on a phone