fabia map sensors before remap

hi guys, 

any advice will be appreciated, i have recently upgraded my turbo, clutch, flywheel, in time for a remap in the near future and the map sensors are driving me crazy.  so when i fitted everything i also fitted the 4bar map sensor, only to find the the car won't work properly with it, i had no boost at all although the turbo was spooling.  now i have reverted back to the original map sensor i have clouds of white smoke..... what to do now??? 

i wanted to take a little drive to start bedding the clutch in, will it be ok to do so? and is the white smoke just a by product of it not being tuned yet?

I have run a GTB1756 on the standard map for 3 weeks (approx 750 miles) with no problems, just a bit laggy.

Do you have a way of reading the DTC codes and resetting/clearing them?

I'm going to see if i can get a code reader tomorrow and also change copper washers on oil feed if none of that works then replace the maf sensor and the oil return pipe.  but it wasn't smoking when i had the 4bar map sensor in??? just no boost. thats what is confusing me, surely if it was oil leak it would leak no matter what map sensor was in? unless it has to be under pressure.  

Have you checked your coolant level as I have always been under the impression that white smoke out the exhaust is caused by water, blue smoke is oil and black smoke is over fuelling

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You should of read up first before fitting your 4bar map sensor! It has to be calibrated, which will be done when you have your mapping done.

Not sure on the smoke though sorry.

JRJG