Insurance Renewal - Anyone actually get a decent quote?!

Just had me renewal through from Admiral this morning...no claims, points or anything untoward over the last year.

£390 increase on policy!!!

I've done a bit shopping about on compare the market, and managed to get it to around what I paid next year, rang Admiral and they can miraculously reduce their price...but they can get stuffed.

Surprisingly, the best quote I've got is from Direct Line, and with the added bonus on being protected from uninsured drivers (more commonly known as Tw@ts)

Anyway....anyone had an experience with Direct Line - would you recommend them as an insurer if so?

Cheers.

Just had me renewal through from Admiral this morning...no claims, points or anything untoward over the last year.

£390 increase on policy!!!

I've done a bit shopping about on compare the market, and managed to get it to around what I paid next year, rang Admiral and they can miraculously reduce their price...but they can get stuffed.

Surprisingly, the best quote I've got is from Direct Line, and with the added bonus on being protected from uninsured drivers (more commonly known as Tw@ts)

Anyway....anyone had an experience with Direct Line - would you recommend them as an insurer if so?

Cheers.

Direct line was one of the best I've been with - only left when I changed cars half way through a policy and they were dicks about it (less for a years than they wanted for 4months to change the car).

There are a set that are all part of the same group, always undercut eachother then match. Guess it's just a hope that some will just let it auto renew.