Fabia VRS Mk1 Arm Rest + Brackets

Isaacsjames

Selling for £50 + p&p (around +£7)

This armrest has been lifted from a golf Mk4 and had the VRS logo embroidered onto it. The armrest also has custom brackets fitted. All parts of the armrest works perfectly fine shutting as intended and locking in place. 

As the armrest was not intended for the Mk1 fabia brackets were required to be custom built. I have built some brackets with bolts included to make the installation process easier. However, the brackets will need some adjustment to make the armrest fit. 

Any questions feel free to ask. 

IMG_0189_zps2nlci4hk.jpg

IMG_0188_zpsefqrcpfk.jpg

IMG_0190_zps43jvvdpa.jpg

IMG_0191_zpsbyghrn5n.jpg

Perhaps worth mentioning too : the centre console will need a hole cutting out of the rear cup holder for the arm rest to slot into.

Looks tidy, and a good price. :thumbup:

JRJG

could you fit this if i were to come to you?

It is not a big job at all, should take you maybe two hours at the most. Hutchy made a great guide for it just recently with plenty of good pictures in it too. It would be worth you having a look to see what it involves :)

JRJG

I won't have time to fit it. The bracket needs adjustment and another hole creating. The guide is straight forward enough though. I also have a pics of how it can/should be fitted to the cars chassey

• 3 weeks later...