Falling out of love </3

So I picked my Fabia VRs 05 plate about 2 and a bit years ago after my beloved golf took a smack.

Turbo was on the way out so had a xman hybrid fitted and had it mapped by fabroka (I need to get back to him when I get a moment to get the map fine tuned)

Decatted recently to see if it helps spool times. 

Got some team dynamics fitted. Fitted an EGR delete.

Changed the disks and pads and had them bled.

Had the roll bar bushes changed.

Now I'm due a kiddo in the next few days which makes safety even more of a priority. Also fully aware the car needs a good detail and interior valet but can't help feeling I am falling out of love with her!

Things rattle and clunk - had the roll bar bushes change to no avail. She rolls around corners and things seem to almost shift on braking and acceleration. Braking is terrifying in terms of lack of bite.

I can't spend lots on it (else I'd just buy an octy vrs estate) so looking for the best changes to make in terms of priority. Also not looking to majorly alter into a racing car as I do use it for business and need to be seen as "respectable" - of course!

Now I have been weighing up the 312mm upgrade - either refurbished for like £200+ or get some standard ones and have a go at cleaning and painting myself. 

Or a rear anti roll bar? 

Then theres all the bushes, drop links, shocks, springs and engine mounts which I am sure need doing by now.

Any thoughts?

RARB is the best thing you can do to the fabia in my opinion.

The movement on acceleration and braking sounds like it could be the front console bushes.

312mm front brakes do make the brakes feel much better and also a recommended mod.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well brakes are probably top priority. Are they easy enough to refurb myself if I buy a ****ty set or shall I just buy a set on ebay for £240 refurbed with discs and pads (ecb ulti something)

Well it's your choice.....

Painting the caliper is easy enough, especially if they are off the car. I've done them off and on the car and I would say you can do an all-round better job with them off.

Replacing the various seals is not so easy, so depends how far you want to go with your refurb....