Engine help!

Today I was driving about 70 mph and my engine warning light started flashing. I slowed down and it then went off about 20 mph. After turning the car off and on, I drove and as I got to 60/65mph the light came back on and the car didn't want to go any faster. Anyone ever had this issue or could point me in the right direction.

Most likely you have 1 failing spark plug.

You went into limp mode.

That can inhibit 2 cylinders or the turbo.

So you need it checked, and do not boot it until done.  Super & Turbo Charger could cause you a very expensive repair.

How old is your car, how many miles done and when was it serviced?

• Like 1

So a CAVE Engine.

Do you know when the spark plugs were changed.?  

your car likely needs the 3rd set fitting at that mileage, at least the 2nd set.

The Service Schedule is at 40,000 miles, not many Twinchargers see all 4 last that many miles, often not even 20,000 miles.

My spark plugs failed at the same speed like George says don't boot it ideally don't drive it. I had my plugs in less than 12k and less than 2 years old they were covered under the warranty of the part as they were at fault of failure.