Spare wheel and tyre for a Yeti...

Here we have the spare wheel and tyre  bought for my Yeti. 

I was uncomfortable at the thought of the factory "pump plus gloop"/ lack of spare when I purchased my Yeti in 2012, so I purchased this wheel and tyre to put in the boot when we did our long holiday runs. In true "insurance" style, it never got used (I suppose I should be pleased at that  :notme: ).

Now the Yeti has gone to a new home I need to find a loving new owner for the wheel too...

It's a genuine Skoda/VAG part, purchased at not inconsiderable cost by me, from my local main dealer. 

£50 plus whatever it costs to courier, or you're welcome to collect from Dover in Kent.

PM me here, so I get an email, rather than just replying to the thread so I don't miss your response.

Cheers, Glen.

IMG_2904_zpsdwl4hz1q.jpg

It's clearly marked 6Jx16 H2 ET50, and wears a 195/60R 16 Continental ContiPremiumContact2 tyre. 

IMG_2903_zpsngn8z78z.jpg

IMG_2905_zpsyopbjrgz.jpg

IMG_2906_zpsxp17qnay.jpg

IMG_2907_zps9o7gu8fg.jpg