skoda Fabia 1.6TDI DRL on with taillights and sidelights

Hi when the light knob is on 0 and I turn on the Ignition usually only the DRL is lit up but now the front sidelights, taillights and the electrical to the hitch is active,

Any Idea of what it could be?

I thought in Sweden you were required by law to have front and rear lights on, with DRL's on, and am i wrong?  i often am.

Has the car been into the Dealership for any work, or has this just come to your attention out of the blue?

Sorry i know nothing about Monte Carlos.

I thought in Sweden you were required by law to have front and rear lights on, with DRL's on, and am i wrong?  i often am.

Has the car been into the Dealership for any work, or has this just come to your attention out of the blue?

Sorry i know nothing about Monte Carlos.

nope, We are allowed to only use the DRLs

And yes the car has been to the dealer for the 60k km service including reconnecting the boot light Last monday,

Wich the garage sort of "****ed up" by over tightening the lid for the oil filter so pretty much all oil went on the ground after I got to the store on the way home,

Got towed to a closer garage wich the ones that had done the service sent over a technician so that I could get my car back the same day. Got a little compensation for that,

Exterior and interior refurbishing.

After that I went to see my relatives (tuesday-friday) and pretty much didn't use the car except for the trip there and home,

noticed the lights today when i was going shopping and getting a trailer

Been on the phone today and mentioned the thing with my lights, wich they're gonna look into when my car gets the refurbishing.

• Like 1