Hi!

In about a month I will be getting a new car at my workplace, a Skoda Octavia Scout, and this car is equipped with the Amundsen Navigator, since we have quite a few POI:s regarding what we work with in a separate Garmin GPS today, I was thinking of putting these POI:s in the Amundsen GPS instead, so that I can skip the extra Garmin GPS.

My question now is about how many POI:s that can be stored in the Amundsen GPS?, the total amount of POI:s that I would like to store is around 50 000, so it´s quite a lot of them, I tried to convert a GPX file with the Skoda online tool for creating POI files for the unit, but the tool crashed.

I have contacted the people at work that creates the .GPI files that we use today, to see if the can split the file in smaller portions, that way the largest file would contain about 33 000 POI:s, and the other ones would be split up in a way that they will all be rather small (a maximum of maybe 2 000 to 3 000 POI:s in each file).

Best Regards

Mats