Skoda Octavia Vrs Mk3 TSI DSG in White

smash

For sale is my Octavia Vrs mk3 Tsi Dsg 2013 63 plate. Registered on the 30th October 2013. So this car can be bought with complete confidence of having the manufacturers warranty until then.

It currently has 29000 thousand miles. I am the second owner of this vehicle.

It has the full spec of a standard vrs, xenons, bluetooth, cd sd card stereo, auto lights and wipers auto dimming rear view mirror. Lane departure camera. Climate control. Mode button for sport mode etc...

Spec beyond standard is the Canton sound system, leather heated seats, auto main beams. White paint. Black pack.

I have done a couple of modifications since owning the vehicle.

It currently has 19" quantum 44 s1 alloy wheels on the vehicle these are finished in bronze. These have bridgestone potenza tyres on the front with 5mm of tread. On the rear it has continental contact sport 5 with again 5mm of tread. One wheel has a very minor, 2 or 3mm kerb mark. One other wheel has a 5mm kerb mark that has been touched in the other 2 wheels have no disernable marks on them.

It also benefits from tinted rear windows.

It has bilstein b16 coilovers with damping control and adjustable whiteline droplinks. These are 1300 pounds worth of parts. I have the standard suspension to be included and I also have a set of h and r springs that are brand new. I didn't fit these as I ended up with the coilovers. It has a shark stage 1 remap sts device included. It also has a pipercross induction kit and so should be around the 300 bhp mark. It has a 034 motorsport mount for crisper dsg changes and reduced engine movement this does not add any unwanted vibrations in the cabin.

I also have fitted a forge non atmospheric dv. I also will include the standard one.

The cars paint work has the odd stone chip on the front. And the odd minor mark here and there. But is in overall great condition. I like to detail my car. Once every 6 weeks or so. When I first got this car it was 2 days detailed by the well regarded inspired automotive.

If Ive missed anything I will add as I go.

My asking price is 14000. Which I think is reasonable for the age and mileage. Extras and modifications included. With a balance of manufacturers warranty.

It has a full skoda hx and will not need an mot until the end of october.

Standard ones are still selling for more than 14000

I will post some pictures tommorow when its daylight again!!

My name is Steve I am based in Wakefield West Yorkshire my no is 07730597681 please feel free to ask anything I do work strange 12 hr shifts so will endeavour to get back to you asap if I cant speak at the time you ring or text.

Edited by smash
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...