Windows Opening/Closing with Remote Fob.

Railroad

On my Octavia 2015 model year the windows can be opened and closed by pressing and holding the Lock or Unlock button on the remote control key fob. Does anyone know if an adaptation can be made so that the windows will close with a single press of the Lock button, and if so how do you do it? I have the full version of VCDS, and would be grateful if anyone knows.

+1 from me on this request.

My 2004 Fabia could do this with an aftermarket alarm installed and I always found it extremely practical to have the windows automatically closing just by locking the car with the FOB remote.

I know on the MK2 Octavia there was an option for it (one touch closing I think it was called) as my car did it. I would press and hold the lock button then as soon as the windows started closing I could let go and they would continue to go all the way up on their own. Not sure on the MK3.

With regards to the Fabia... it's a little more complicated. It is possible but can be tricky depending on the controller fitted. It's been a while since I've done it but it required software called VDS pro and a serial cable. I successfully did it on an Octavia vRS (MK1) and a couple of Ibiza's and my Cordoba but tried once on a Fabia vRS (mk1) and couldn't find the right coding.