Skoda Octavia Vrs Mk3 TSI DSG in White Now standard

smash

For sale is my now standard Skoda Octavia Vrs mk3 63 plate dsg.

29500 miles. Im the second owner. FSSH.

No Mot required until 30th Oct 2016.

Manufacturers warranty until 30th October 2016.

All standard vrs spec. Plus Full leather heated seats. Canton. Removable tow bar. High Beam Assist. Black pack. 18" Gemini wheels. Tinted rear quarter Windows.

Car is in excellent condition with only the odd stone chip from motorway use. The wheels are immaculate. The tyres are bridgestone all round with only a 1000 miles of use!!! Still have the rubber tags on!

I am meticulous in how I look after my cars. And when I got the car. It was 2 day detailed by the highly regarded Inspired Automotive. And its had numorous top ups of polish and wax etc.. In my ownership. Wheels have been g techniq ceramic sealed.

The car it has been remapped by Shark Performance to stage 1. I have an sts device to remove this if the new owner prefers not to have it on. Which would be a shame as as a package its worth 800 pounds!!! Either way the car will cost the same! It also has the cars equipment .com rear diffuser I have left this on. Other than that the car is completely standard. The diffuser can also be removed if required.

Its such a lot of car for not a lot of money. I have previously sold my mk2 on this forum and would prefer this go to someone who will enjoy it and look after it. It has recently been 4 wheel aligned.

My names Steve I live in Wakefield West Yorkshire. My no is 07730597681.

My asking price is 13250. It is also for sale elsewhere.

Thanks for looking.