Size of roof bars for the Estate?

Hi all,

I've got the original roof bars on my Fabia, but want to get some of the roof bars that go across so I can actually put stuff on top.

I've been eyeing up some of the cheapies on ebay but they come in different sizes and I can't find anything definitive on which sizes suits a Fabia Estate

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I have the estate with the fixed roof rails too.

When I bought my bars there was quite a bit of choice. 110cm to 150cm. 110 doesn't give you much extra length hanging over the rail. For example, if you want to wrap some straps around. 130 probably ideal.

The bit that clamps to the rails, you just need it so it fits roof rails. I was using Suzuki ones fine.

I have the estate with the fixed roof rails too.

When I bought my bars there was quite a bit of choice. 110cm to 150cm. 110 doesn't give you much extra length hanging over the rail. For example, if you want to wrap some straps around. 130 probably ideal.

The bit that clamps to the rails, you just need it so it fits roof rails. I was using Suzuki ones fine.

Thanks, have ordered some snazzy looking 130cm ones