Skoda Octavia 55 Plate 4x4 1.9TDi BKC idling issue

Hi all,

My Octy's been running much better since I changed the fuel filter, but still not 100% right I don't think.

Currently, particularly when cold, the idle seems a little erratic. Only by 100>200rpm, but noticeable between almost dropping into a stall. i don't think I'm getting full power out of the engine and fuel economy seems lower at 40mpg on a motorway run. I used to get around 49>50mpg.

I've got no fault codes stored, nor any historic nor any pending codes.

On the app, Torque (Lite), I can monitor various element sand I'm getting the required vacuum & boost, MAF is operating as I expect. There is a setting to monitor Throttle Position (manifold). When i enable this sensor I can see it shows 94%, constantly. Now, I have been know to drive like a hoon and imagine the throttle position may often be to the floor, but I do occasionally take my lead foot off the noisy pedal (mostly to change up a gear). Is this an indication of a faulty sensor somewhere and if so, where?

So far I've changed the MAF, checked and repaired the vacuum hoses, cleaned the EGR and throttle body. Also given the car Oil Fuel and air filter changes with new fully synthetic oil.

I'm thinking this is either some sensor error related to the throttle, or some kind of fuel restriction.