Passenger side window problems

5er

Our Superb has sporadic problems with the passenger side window mechanism.

Once it happened that I couldn't get it down, no matter if using the passenger door switch or the driver side (so I guess then it's not the switch problem). Then after a few minutes it got down, but then couldn't get it up anymore. Restart of the car didn't help. After half an hour drive it suddenly started to work.

Had it fixed, was told that the software was the cause, they updated it. No idea what sw.

After that it happened two or three times that it was only possible to operate the window manually, I mean the automatic up/down function, if you fully press/pull the switch, was not working. Always resolved by itself during the drive.

Really weird, will report it again at the next service, but would just like to know if someone else is experiencing similar problems.

Just an update, it happened again, could not open the passenger window for some 15 minutes, then it suddenly started to work. This doesn't look like just a software problem. Will book it in again.