YETI 1.2 TSI 110PS

silworld

Another +1

My dad always said "If you don't use it you'll lose it"' he was driving up to the age of 90.

That quote applies to other parts of the body too!  :D  :notme:  :p  :angel:  :giggle:  :love:

• Like 3

If you are going to keep the car, add the 5 year warranty option. It's much better value than trying to add a warranty extension later which will cost more and may not be as comprehensive. Should also mean you have 5 years peace of mind that if something expensive fails, Skoda will pick up the bill.

Don't bother with service plans, they tend to be based on minimum level which can cause problems in later years.

Finally if you intend to keep it for many years, spec it as you want it, there are lots of options, divide them into essential, nice to haves, and don't care if there or not. Obviously buy first group (otherwise it will be a niggle), don't waste money on third group, the middle ones are your preference vs cost.

Probably be about 3 months lead time, so order it about 4 months before current car is due service/mot to minimise cost on current car. Enjoy it, I love my new yeti.

Couldn't agree more with above statement. I had a Fabia estate built to my spec in 2010 and I still regret getting rid of the car especially after all the hassle I have had with my Polo! 

We have two Yeti 1.2 TSis, both DSG.  One is a 2011 model (owned since 2015) while the other is 2016.  The older one has 45k miles (30k when we bought it in 5/2015) on the clock and the only problem we've had was the a/c condenser.

The new one only has 2.5k miles but a trip to Austria in July aw it run faultlessly and turn in 47mpg overall with a roof box in place.

The new one is undoubtedly smoother, quieter and more economical than the early version but I have nothing but praise for both.

For what it's worth, the 2016 Yeti replaced a 170TDi Superb Elegance 4 x 4 Estate.  Despite the massive difference in power, the (regular) run to Austria was as effortless in the 1.2 Yeti as it had been in the Superb.

John

• Like 2