Valuation of my VRS

Hi

I'll be selling my VRS soon. It's got 96K miles on it. Has a full service history and 11 months MOT. It's in the red, but the bonnet and front wings are faded. My intention was to get them colour mopped to match the rest of the car-I may pay the couple of hundred to get this done. There are no dings or dents on the bodywork and aside from the paint it's in pretty decent condition.

The interior is in good condition with no rips or tears in the leather. Everything accept for the rear wash works. Never did get around to resolving it....

Engine has a drop in panel and had some replacement breather pipes fitted. It has been Revo mapped. The wheels are replica Audi S4 multispokes ( 9 Spokes ) with Uniroyal rain sport 3's on the front and Falken ZZr's on the back. Just been serviced replaced a track ball joint-tracking was done soon after.

What sort of money should I be realistically asking for?

Thanks.

I've just bought a silver, standard one on 108k for £1200 with cruise, sensors and a sunroof. I would say yours would be worth more on standard wheels and with the paint done. The remap adds nothing IMO.

• Like 1

Would probably be easier to sell with the standard wheels.

I don't think it's worth paying someone £200 to machine polish it. Have you tried polishing it yourself?

Hard to value accurately without the full picture, but I'd put it around £1500.

Would probably be easier to sell with the standard wheels.

I don't think it's worth paying someone £200 to machine polish it. Have you tried polishing it yourself?

Hard to value accurately without the full picture, but I'd put it around £1500.

I've got an oscillating polisher and tried to do so on the bonnet. The effort I put in had positive results as the bonnet started to get shiny and the red was coming back, but I lost interest as the baking sun came out and my back went into spasm. I'm sure if I had a proper orbital polisher it would shine like diamond in a goats ass.

I was estimating it at around £1500. Am going to be looking at a Forester Sti Friday so might ask about a Part ex value....Thanks dudes.