Bumper Protector

Took the plunge ordered a bumper protector from Superskoda and now fitted

DSC_0352_zps2pjvqx9e.jpg

Excellent service from Superskoda think it's looks well on the car now looking at changing rear badges to gloss black

• Like 2

Took the plunge ordered a bumper protector from Superskoda and now fitted

DSC_0352_zps2pjvqx9e.jpg

Excellent service from Superskoda think it's looks well on the car now looking at changing rear badges to gloss black

Been thinking about one of those after I scratched the bumper on the Superb. Is that the hatch? If so, do you have the part number handy please?

Took the plunge ordered a bumper protector from Superskoda and now fittedDSC_0352_zps2pjvqx9e.jpg

Been looking at this for months...think you might just have persuaded me. Easy to fit? Any tips or 'beware ofs..'?

Easy fit, obviously make sure bumper is clean set the protector on the bumper as a dry fit without removing adhesive backing strips then all I did to make sure it was centered was use some masking tape as guides to where edges needed to be once happy adhesive backing off line up with tape nice even pressure I used a microfiber to apply pressure