Absolutely gutted!

Gutted and seriously cheesed off. I called at my mates garage the other day and was talking to someone outside. We heard a noise and when I looked round I saw a van very close to my FL octy VRS. He had reversed into it and dented drivers rear quarter panel and scratched bumper. ????

Took it to skoda dealers in Leeds and they have quoted 2100 quid to repair it. Glad it's coming off the van drivers company's insurance.

If paying through insurance, garages will always charge top price. In reality it wont really cost more than £100 to fix as that dent will pull out and a quick spray of paint on that and the bumper. Job done. It is garages charging the earth that also keeps our insurance premiums up. Either way I hope it gets fixed with no issue

• Like 1