No longer available.

Gumble

Hey guys,

I am selling my 2004 Skoda Superb 130pd. I bought this car off a mechanic friend who put many hours and over £2000 into modifying this car for a nicer drive. I've provided all the pictures of the work.

Will accept sensible offer for quick sale. This car has been owned by 2 Briskoda members, a mechanic who used this car for mile munching and by myself. It has been well looked after and has not been ragged around.

It really is a fantastic fast and smooth drive. The car corners like it's on rails. It has been sounded deadened throughout. Perfect for long journeys. The car has been remapped to 160bhp and it sure does pull! Despite this it's fantastic on Diesel.

My daily commute (BH20 7BA to DT11 7TA) gets 55mpg. Overall it averages about 40mpg.

gallery_132730_2107_5765.jpg

gallery_132730_2107_21707.jpg

gallery_132730_2107_57087.jpg

Loads more pictures of the build here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/gallery/album/2107-skoda-superb-work/

Standard stuff:

115,000 miles

Heated seats

Electric mirrors

Electric sunroof

Central locking

Air conditioning

Xenon headlights

Fully serviced

MOT until May 2017

Modifications:

Meyle heavy duty front arm kit (all of them)

Bilstein b6 shock absorbers all round

New top mounts and bearing, both driveshafts and wheel bearing

ERG delete

Black smoke remap to 160bhp

Sound deadened throughout

Bad bits

Mechanically there is absolutely nothing wrong with this car. It drives perfectly and faultless.

The wheel rims need refurbishing. Bodywork has lots of light scratches. Mostly on the doors and around the handles. Light but annoying. Some will polish out, some won't.

Based in Poole, Dorset. Looking for a quick sale. £1950 to clear. No offers please. I am selling the car as I miss my MK1 Octavia VRS too much. Let me know if you've got any questions or if I've missed something.

Edited by Gumble