Autolock/Safelock Issue

Hi all

Collected my Superb SE L Executive earlier this week (details in the owners register) and need advice on the following..

Have been dropping a few family members here and there and no one yet has been able to exit the rear doors due to them being locked. They open from the outside ok and having browsed the manual and disabling the autolock within the menus the problem still persists. Is it normal for the rear doors to always lock and if so..when should they unlock?

Oops..of course!! What with all the gadgetry in these cars I'd completely forgot the simple old child lock!! Sorted! Many thanks..

I'm really surprised in this electronic age that the child locks aren't electric.

I'm really surprised in this electronic age that the child locks aren't electric.

Same here, but i guess nothing beats a proper mechanism to do the job right with no risk of disabling in error