Start up issue resolved then back when replacing injector loom

DannHall

I changed my injector loom last weekend as I've been having a start up issue and misfiring issue with my car. I removed the EGR, battery and detached the maf for easy access. When I put it all back together and it was stood it started first time over a day or 2. When I drove it the issue started to happen again. Would removing any if the items have reset something which would have allowed it to start for time? Would changing the injector loom have reset the injector input? Can someone please help I've been having this issue for ages.

Have you scanned for codes?

I had to replace my loom a while back. And I think the agreement was that if the new loom didn't see to it, it was an injector.

Mine had the misfire only once the car was up to temp, ran fine until that point.