New member, 2002 diesel. North Scotland

galorin

Hey everyone, new around here, brother in law got me a car in exchange for IT work. I don't do family work for free any more. It's got a few problems that have manifested today, but more about that where it belongs.

I'm not much of a car guy, more a computer guy. Brother in law is the car guy. If I can get the above problems sorted, I can see this one lasting quite a while, and I will want to make some modifications for comfort and family. Been wanting a double din head unit for ages, for one thing.

Welcome to the forum. I'm the other end of the Great Glen and over the Corran Ferry which makes us practically neighbours up here!

If you need any VCDS tweets, give me a shout and we'll see if we can meet up somewhere (I only moved up here in May and haven't ventured as far north as Inverness since about 1997...)