What TFR Would You Folk Recommend?

BATVANVRS

Hi Detailing Gurus :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas :thumbup: & still eating turkey sandwiches or turkey soup :)

I'm looking to add to my Arsenal & try out a TFR in a pump spray, maybe a stage before snow foam especially for the lower half of the vehicle, seeing that the lower half & alloys attract most of the road grime.

Now I've been thinking to purchase power maxed TFR

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371264214931

Seems to have great reviews over the tinternet & it's very reasonably priced for 5L :thumbup:

Also looking at AF citrus power, seeing that I really like AF products, it is more pricy for the 5L but again I have heard great reviews about this product.

http://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/citrus-power-1litre

Or what do you guys use & can recommend from experience.

On a side note, I wish everyone & their family a happy new year & I hope 2017 will be a prosperous one for everybody ;)

Edited by BATVANVRS
  • Like 1

I use Powermaxed TFR in the circumstances you discribe above and find it a really excellent product to use when the car requires more than just a snowfoam. When diluted 1:9 it's LSP safe too so won't strip your wax or sealant off either. I find it removes far more grime than snowfoam. Truly excellent stuff IMO and at a very good price.

• Like 1

I use Powermaxed TFR in the circumstances you discribe above and find it a really excellent product to use when the car requires more than just a snowfoam. When diluted 1:9 it's LSP safe too so won't strip your wax or sealant off either. I find it removes far more grime than snowfoam. Truly excellent stuff IMO and at a very good price.

+1. I use it for its effectiveness n value. You may want to look at the dilution though....could be effective at higher dilution, say 1:19.

• Like 2

I've not tried the Powermaxed products but use Autosmart Hazsafe which does the job for me....originally intended for use in the American sun on Harley Davidson's and their chrome.

Pretty much all TFR's will degrade any wax you have on the car to varying degrees, not an issue if you have a coating applied.

cheers

Chris

• Like 2

+1. I use it for its effectiveness n value. You may want to look at the dilution though....could be effective at higher dilution, say 1:19.

Cheers, I'll give it a try next time I mix some up-I only used 1:9 as that's what Powermaxed recommend. I got 25L of it a couple of years ago which I think was a group deal on here and still have loads left.

• Like 1

Power Maxed for me, they make a really good selection of all car cleaners/waxes/polish and sealers at really competitive prices

There customer Services department are second to none

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 3

Cheers for the reply's  :thumbup: seeing that the power maxed is highly recommended & it does seem very well priced compared to other TFR products, not doubting any of the other brands etc...I think I will go with the power maxed TFR 5L for £15.00 delivered is a bargain I think?

So this NOW must be my last product purchase of 2016  :D  Thanks to everyone for the advice & recommendations  B)

• Like 1

Cheers for the reply's  :thumbup: seeing that the power maxed is highly recommended & it does seem very well priced compared to other TFR products, not doubting any of the other brands etc...I think I will go with the power maxed TFR 5L for £15.00 delivered is a bargain I think?

So this NOW must be my last product purchase of 2016  :D  Thanks to everyone for the advice & recommendations  B)

Lol I meant this is my last product

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291744133294

Should do the job perfectly well with the power maxed TFR ;) was looking at the Mesto heavy duty pressure sprayer but at £20 I thought to try the cheaper option first, if the eBay one turns out to be no good! Then sod it :) I'll just buy the Mesto sprayer

• Like 1

Lol I meant this is my last producthttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291744133294

Should do the job perfectly well with the power maxed TFR ;) was looking at the Mesto heavy duty pressure sprayer but at £20 I thought to try the cheaper option first, if the eBay one turns out to be no good! Then sod it :) I'll just buy the Mesto sprayer

If you look up the power max tfr on Amazon they're doing a deal with a spear and Jackson five litre sprayer for just over 22 quid together.

Think I'll pick up the sprayer as it's got a longer lance to help my crumbling back!

Edited by VRSmarty
  • Like 1