ABT and transmission software !

I had a golf mk5 gti

I upgraded to APR stage k04

I made software for engine and other for transmission

Does ABT chip box for s3 280ps covers both engine and transmission?

Sorry for not answering your question, but I would suggest if you really want to be sure then it's better to ask this the manufacturer or official seller than asking it here. I'd expect that any decent manufacturer/seller would be glad to answer.

This the ABT answer if they offer tcu softwar

no the ABT Power software ist developped under the rules to not harm or overdue the engine transmission or any other related parts.

The base of our software is to enhance the power in a range where it makes sense for us and the customer and not to reach to figures to harm the engine.

Kind regards

ABT Sportsline

This the ABT answer if they offer tcu softwar

no the ABT Power software ist developped under the rules to not harm or overdue the engine transmission or any other related parts.

The base of our software is to enhance the power in a range where it makes sense for us and the customer and not to reach to figures to harm the engine.

Kind regards

ABT Sportsline