Mk1 Fabia projector headlights

GolfChick

Replaced my mk1 fabia with a mk2 so my converted headlights have been stripped off the yellow car to return it to standard and are now for sale.

These come with morimoto 6.0 projectors in them and gatling gun shrouds, not ebay cheap as chip projectors. The most noticeable difference between these and others available are the clarity and spread of the projector glass bowl.

The headlight surrounds have been removed and sprayed black so slightly different look from standard.

They come with 6000k h1 bulbs which have only been in the car for a year and considering the seasons, havent seen much burn time so still tonnes of time left in them. They have everything installed such as all other standard bulbs, working motors, plus all the wiring done inside the headlamps. All you need to do is plug in your ballasts and fit the headlights and off you go.

£120 collected from Kidderminster or nearby otherwise would be prepared to have couriered once I've had the time to find a suitable cardboard box!

IMG_1011_zps8rdql85b.jpg

IMG_1008_zpszgm4dobd.jpg
IMG_1007_zpsnmpyxnn3.jpg
IMG_1010_zpsym9atwta.jpg
IMG_1006_zps2g0fjz0g.jpg
IMG_1005_zpsmdy6rxb7.jpg
IMG_1009_zpsxmkxpv4h.jpg
  • Like 1