I return....without a Skoda........

pipsyp

Been a while folks....wife got fed up with me posting on here so changed my account password and reset e-mail address.....got to love her tenacity!  However.....does not stop me registering again as and when I feel like it :-)

So I no longer have a Skoda, be the first time in 5.5 years but I've gone and got myself something from the VAG stable....lets just say its fast, not very practical, not great on fuel but quite a riot!

I've had quite a few different cars over the past three years.   I bought my MK3 Octavia in 2014, ran that for about 18 months then due to a change in my commute to work I went back to a company car.  Wife inherited the Octavia (primarily to keep the miles off it) whilst I frequented two Mk7 Golf GTDs and a Zafira Tourer Elite 1.6 diesel...don't hold the last one against me too much, my 2nd Golf kept breaking so in an act of desperation I swapped it for whatever fleet had at the time that was suitable.  In fairness to the Zafira it was actually a bloody good car....if not at all me :-)

Anyway I took redundancy from my job at the time in the summer, lost the Zafira (what a shame) and went back to using the Octavia.  However mileage went through the roof again upon starting my new job, the PCP was due to end this summer, was due MOT and Taxing in Feb along with new tyres so I started thinking long and hard about its replacement.  Downside was a £2.3k negative equity position!

I couldn't have a company car with my new job, but I get a good cash allowance so I started weighing up the options....PCP was out of the question due to my annual mileage, and so I decided after looking was PCH.  I made the call to buy something perhaps 1 year/18 months old on HP, preferably over three years and end up with something owned at the end of it, even if its been to the moon and back by that point.

My brother works in the trade and deals with a lot of ex-forces PX's......and low and behold what should turn up......a rather nice 65 plate Octavia vRS TDI Manual hatch.  Candy White, just under 24k miles, full leather, MIB2 Amundsen and Design Pack Plus...a really nice car and rather at the right sort of money.  Drove it, really liked it and was set on buying it.  However....when I went to test it I noticed something else on their forecourt that rather took my eye. But I was buying the Skoda so poo-poo'd the idea.

Sadly (depending on how you look at it) the Octavia purchase fell through as it was just going to take too long to sort the deal....so back to plan B.

....and Plan B was........

A White 2015 VW Polo GTI 1.8 TSi manual 3 door!

A few months older than the Octavia, a few more miles (just under 30k) but extremely good condition and a spec to die for: -

* Convenience Pack (Auto Lights, Wipers, Dimming Mirror, Folding Mirrors)

* Winter Pack (Heated Seats, Washers, Headlamp washers)

* Parking Pack (Front & rear sensors, Cruise, reversing camera)

* Climate Control

* Discover Nav

* Sports Performance Pack with DCC

I've had it a few weeks now and I absolutely love the thing.  Again its not overly practical (very little is after an Octavia estate and Zafira tourer), but its a lovely made little thing.  Refinement is very good (engines quiet and rides better than the Octavia) and it goes like stink.....its borderline dangerous in standard form (it'll do the national speed limit in 2nd gear) so cant see it being mapped down the line.  Downside to that is the fuel economy is woeful unless you drive it like Miss Daisy, which frankly is quite hard.

Naturally whilst the Octavia was a fantastic car and very reliable, I much prefer this.  I actually prefer it somewhat to the Golf GTD too, the drivechain is superb and everything is very well sorted....really do like the whole big power small car thing and think VW really have nailed it.  The Sports pack makes a massive difference, it comes alive in Sport mode, but the ride does go rock hard and is very fidgety.....only shame the car doesn't have true Driver Mode Selection like the Golf as it would be nice to have everything in Sport bar the dampers.  I don't really get why the motoring press on the whole say its a bit uninvolving...with the Sports pack I think its a bit of an animal and quite unruly rather like a hot hatch should be but thats just me :-)

I'll see if I can add a pic of it in due course. 

• Like 1

Very nice, Id be thinking about changing the wife if she did that to me though!, ping admin to merge your accounts/posts as I recall they did that not too long ago for someone who had changed email and forgot password log in

• Like 1

Very nice, Id be thinking about changing the wife if she did that to me though!, ping admin to merge your accounts/posts as I recall they did that not too long ago for someone who had changed email and forgot password log in

Cheers yeah I had thought about that!

Volkswagen%20New%20POLO%20GTI%20-%20Volk

Basically identical to this but without the sunroof.  The LED lights are interesting.......not adaptive and reflectors (not projectors) but do self level, also have the tourist mode in the infotainment so can be changed from LH to RH  beam pattern as required.  Does have cornering lights, would also have headlight washers even without the winter pack, which is unusual given LED lights dont usually warrant standard washers.

As good as the AFS Bi-Xenons on the MK7 Golf I would suggest, the lack of cornering capability made up for with the brighter, whiter beam.

Edited by pipsypreturnsagain
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Not too much to add on this.

I've put red GTI badgeskins on the badges so they look just like the OEM badges fitted to the Golf PP.  Look so much better, great quality and alot cheaper/less hassle than changing the badges themselves.

Ive updated the Discover Nav to 2017 maps, also added PGPSW speed camera POI's.  With PGPSW's CamerAlert android app a good alternative to a detector.

I've used Carista to code a few neat things:-

* Alarm chirp on/off in MIB

* DRL on/off in MIB

* Convenience open/close adjustment in MIB (I always turn this off)

* Auto locking (anti-hijack) on/off in MIB

* CH lights on with door open (rather than column stalk pull)

* CH lights on for 90 seconds

Good product....works with a ELM 327 dongle and the support team are great.  Im on their BETA program and they v quickly got anti-hijack working for me.  Pricing is goid too.

Dont get me wrong VCDS is far more powerful but I couldnt justify £££ for just a handful of coding changes.

Ive bought OEM rubber floor mats and boot liner for it and looking to change the OEM conti rubber for Eagle F1 Assy 3's.

Great car, bar a few occasional glitches with the MIB2 (had the same with my Golf and mine is running earlier fw) it running like a dream.

Oh forgot I also added RGM sill protectors as the sills on the Polo are made of toffee and the OEM GTI ones didnt really do much to protect them.  They actually look OEM and better than without....cheap purchase too.

I also enabled refueling quantity on the MFD.....not v accurate (seems to count down in 5 litre segments and last time it was about 5-10 litres out ahah) but kind of handy all the same.

Gonna try and add some photos.......

Pics......apologies for the number plates edited on my phone (but with a stylus haha).

Note the lack of switch blanks in the dash.....this one is pretty loaded up! 

Probably not that obvious from the photos but its Pure White, not Oryx.  Can't believe that would have cost nearly 300 quid to have as a special colour.....Ive gone white with my past few purchases as it had always been free!

20170205_111543-1175x691.jpg

20170205_111614-1108x847.jpg

20170205_111506-935x696.jpg

20170205_112511-1040x764.jpg

Edited by pipsypreturnsagain
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

So all still going well with the GTI.  Really like it and glad so far I bought it.

Been on a few long distance drives in it now and for a small car with a relatively short wheelbase its actually a great mile muncher.

The motor is the star of the show undoubtedly, its so tractable that at times its easy to forget what gear your in...on longer runs unless having a bit of fun you can happily sit in 6th all the way down to 30mph quite happily.....its actually alot better than the Octavia and GTD's Ive had in that regard.  Open it up and its deeply impressive....press sport and it just takes on a whole other persona.  Its of course pretty fast but on the move it feels quicker than the book figures would suggest it is.

Having the DCC suspension makes a big difference, in Normal whilst its still relatively firm the damping is brilliant.  Ive heard that Bilstein make the DCC dampers for VAG for these cars...if thats true it all rather makes sense.  Its more compliant than both the Octavia (Elegance on standard suspension) and GTD....in fact its the best riding VAG car Ive had in some time.....sadly if I got another VAG car I think id be forced to tick DCC as Im sold on how good it is.

The interior is a nice place to be, v straightforward and well laid out.  Some cheap plastics knocking about here and there but still v solid and nicely textured.

The sound system is very good too.

In terms of driving experience its great.  The handling is excellent, as are the brakes, the steering is quick and razor sharp with not a sign of dead in the helm...lacking feel slightly but nothing unusual with a EPS rack.  It certainly runs the Progressive rack used in the Mk7 Golfs v close indeed.

Economy wise....I guess really I cant complain.  It averaged 37/38mpg on a mixed 280 mile run yesterday, some quick driving, lots of traffic in places.  Im happy with it....with a more delicate right foot I am sure low 40's is achievable....but I dont think I'll ever see 47mpg :-)  Just with its relatively small 45 litre tank the range is between 300/350 miles realistically, well below 300 with enthusiastic/lots of urban driving so its range isnt fantastic.

Its nice and compact so parking is a breeze and being that bit shorter and narrow than most larger cars finding decent parking spaces is all that bit easier.

Downsides......trying to get kids and car seats in and out of a 3 door gets a bit annoying but I knew it would be when I bought it.  The doors are enormous on it too which doesnt really help matters.

The exhaust and (soundaktor supplemented) induction noise is really nice, just right I would say but on a run it can get a bit droney even in normal.  Its not so bad it annoys you but its there.  Its the exhaust primarily but something you live with for the lovely noise it makes the rest of the time when not cruising.

Also the RVC picks up road grime v quickly....drive it on a damp road for any length of time next time you reverse the camera will be next to no good.  Bit of a shame perhaps that VW didnt go down the line of putting the camera behind the boot badge ala Golf, but regardless I wouldnt want to be without it as when its clean its excellent.

In an ideal world having experienced the 3 door, despite preferencing its styling I would have preferred the 5 door purely from a practical standpoint.  The boot is also a bit small for my liking but 3 or 5 door its something you have to live with on a GTI.  At least it has a spare wheel!

I would be interested to see what a BlueGT 150 is like to drive as Id wager whilst its not as extreme as the GTI, it'd strike a v nice performance/economy balance....being slower but not light years so but being a fair bit more frugal

Bigger boot too.

I should also note that the NVH levels are also well beyond what I expected.  Evident there is plenty of sound deadening (its quieter than a Mk3 Octavia for one), wind noise never really becomes intrusive (again its quieter than the Octavia) and its well resolved ride doesnt result in the rattles and bangs that can plague the stiffer sprung VAG vehicles; TBF the DCC suspension helps a great deal here with the dampers in their normal setting being a touch softer than the non adaptive setup.  It is bloody crashy and jittery in Sport though, fun when using some of the performance and throwing it around a bit on the right bit of road but no good for calm cruising.

Compared to a Golf GTI......I think the Golf is arguably the better, more resolved car particularly for someone wanting a relatively practical quick daily drive, but is not £5/6k better.......dare I say it, the Polo is rawer (its not quite so sophisticated) and dynamically runs the GTI v close.....performance wise its v strong mill married with pretty low kerb weight up to a decent lick its probably a touch quicker than a GTI.  Its the more relevant hot hatch of the two in my opinion but the Golf makes a stronger case for itself by being fast, unshakably sorted and as practical as any other Mk7 Golf.

So ran from the South Coast to St Helens for work this week.....c. 285 miles, then from there to the New Forest to spend the weekend with the wife, kids and grandparents (they went away for half term) so lots of varied driving.

Impressed with its ability to be such an effortless relaxing little cruiser (particularly for something its size) one moment and become a whole heap of fun the next.  As the roads became more interesting heading into Hampshire car was a blast.  Sports pack makes a huge difference to the driving experience when pushing on, the throttle response is far more aggressive, the stiffened dampers whilst jittery on all bar the better roads take out a level of roll from the suspension and increase the focus.....its far better to throw around in sport.  I wouldnt buy another GTI without it.

On the way home I had one of my sons and the mother in law in the car so was sensible but I opened it up smoothly in the first few gears a few times whilst they slept, through Chichester a rather impatient chap in a new E220d tried to encourage me out of the way coming off one of the roundabouts onto the national speed limit part of the A27......lets just say he had no chance....the new 220d isnt a slow car either.  Sadly he had to resort to a rather underhand undertake of me and the person in front of me (as we drove sensibly) at the next roundabout.....probably wasnt best pleased to have his 40-odd grand Merc whooped severely by a Polo....but in fairness its not exactly your run of the mill Polo :-)

Kind of knew I would but starting to get used to the stock power now.  Its massively grin inducing still but knowing how much potential there is in the Gen3 TSI, I'm seriously tempted to give a JB1 a try.  With another 40/50 wheel HP it'd be bonkers quick (probably talking not leagues slower than a stock Golf R).

Its going to need new tyres fairly soon and is due a service in about 6k so thinking once those are out of the way I might be hitting up the JB4Shop.

• 4 weeks later...

So nearly 3 months on, Odo now gone past 33k.....so Ive done nearly 4k in it.

Still really like it, on a run its returning a reliable 37/38mpg pretty much all the time which I cant complain about.  Sure if I were v sensible id be seeing around 40.  For its performance its really v good...again not quite the 47 quoted average but we all knew it'd never do that!

Left in comfort mode its also really the refined cruiser, thought it might get a bit wearing on longer journeys but I'd still say its more comfortable than my Mk3 Octavia Elegance on a run.  Only downsides are thay when its v windy at speed, wind noise around the tops of the door seals can make itself heard...probably on account of it having massive front doors.  5 door probably isnt so inflicted.

The engine and exhaust/induction noise whilst entirely pleasant when in the mood can get a bit annoying when you tune into it on a longer journey, more so on part throttle.  But something you live with on a car like this.

The car isnt super smooth in stop/start traffic.....I guess the OE clutch is quite hardy to cope with the 236lb/ft and feels a bit like an on/off switch...you can drive around it but can catch you out if not paying attention.  Also the pedels are quite close together, find my size 10's sometimes get a bit caught up between the brake and throttle sometimes....but the pedal placement is great if you want to hustle.

As you can imagine, a car doing c. 25/30k per year is going to pick up its share of injuries and sadly its started already.  Found a bloody great stonechip on the front bumper; looked more like a light press with a towbar but managed to touch it in and can only see it if you look for it.

Wierder still having given it a good clean for the 1st time in 3 weeks noticed a tiny crack in the paint to the left of the rear number plate which has developed 6 legs and looks like a spider.  Either it was on the car when I bought it and gradually dirt has worked its way into the grooves or some b****rd has reversed into it with something.  Thankfully again its so subtle you have to look for it to find it, but with my vehicular OCD it drives me mad!

Im selling my Forester S Turbo as have just bought a 16 plate Zafira Tourer Elite 2.0 CDTI 170ps auto for family duties, so other than work doubt the Polo will see alot of use....just as well given I do 20/25k business mile a year!!

• Like 1

A friend's got a 1.2 Polo R-Line, and while she's only given me a couple of lifts in it, I was really very impressed with how well it rode, and how refined it was. It seemed to go quite well too for what is, I guess, a pretty low powered car (no idea what a 1.2 turbo outputs? 100bhp?). Glad to see you're enjoying the GTI, as they're one of the few VAG offerings that appeal to me at the moment.

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 20:41, TriggerFish said:

A friend's got a 1.2 Polo R-Line, and while she's only given me a couple of lifts in it, I was really very impressed with how well it rode, and how refined it was. It seemed to go quite well too for what is, I guess, a pretty low powered car (no idea what a 1.2 turbo outputs? 100bhp?). Glad to see you're enjoying the GTI, as they're one of the few VAG offerings that appeal to me at the moment.

Cheers TriggerFish.  I like the R Lines, the new ones look really nice and are well specified...better spec'd than a stock GTI anyway.

Think the 1.2 TSi's were 90 or 105hp early on....think the 105 raised to 110 later.  The 110's been replaced with the 1.0 TSI 110 now.....but they still do tbe 1.2 90.....engine ranging gone mad!!

I love the whole big engine small car thing with the GTI; of all the current Hot Hatches for me its the pick.  Sure Ive no doubt a Fiesta ST is a sharper drive, but its like comparing Beko with Bosch....the Polo is far more grown up, classless and it has a better powerplant and is faster and is still incredibly competent.

Most impressive for me is the indecent rate you can cover ground in it without really trying...the motor is so lag-free and responsive just dig the throttle above 1400rpm no matter the gear and it just flies.

Its a fairly mad little car as people tend to realise when they go in it or get to drive it.....Id like to think if Porsche built a hot hatch it'd end up being alot like a Polo GTI

• Like 3

Just had 4 new Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2 tyres fitted as the rears were getting a bit scrappy...didnt particularly want to fit Contis again and wanted everything to match.

I've run them on my Octavia before and was super impressed with them.....far far better than the OE Dunlop Sport Maxx that thing came fitted with......more grip, better in wet weather, quieter, wore better and most importantly a good £20/25+VAT cheaper a tyre.

Again super impressed.  Admittedly my rear contis were pretty shot away but now the car will barely light up in the dry and jus feels more adhesed to the road.  I think they are a quieter than the Contis too.

Be interesting to see how they wear and if they have any bearing on fuel economy by comparison too.

Future plans....toyed with the idea of a JB1 but for me the cars quick enough I think.  One of those where if it were any quicker I think it would soon bring me some trouble....also not so convinced it wouldnt affect the existing drivability of it (with low geat traction or lack of being rather entertaining enough as it is).....I also foresee my insurance company being snide about it and looking for more premium out of me so for now thats off the agenda.

I might consider getting the recent minor paint damage smart repaired, but its so minor Im just not sure its worth it....particularly given it'll probably just happen again.

Something I may do in time is have the wheels refinished in Gloss Black.....I like diamond cut finishes but they are a sod to look after and repair.....even getting tyres swapped is a bit of an ordeal (given most places will tend to obliterate them) so thinking a solid finish is the way to go.  Will make the car look a little more individual too.  Probably go to Lepsons as they are about the best and quite reasonable with a 7 day or quicker turnaround.

So another long journey, 640 mile round trip to Leeds.

Car handles long journeys very well, nice seats, lots of support, a reasonable driving position, seat heating and no need to stir the gears alot makes for a rather relaxing drive.

Only issue on a boring journey like this is the constant temptation to hit the Sport button and give it a bit.....too much of a temptation for me and then frankly not relaxing at all, the suspension works great on a nice smooth road but as much of the UK tarmac is in pieces at the moment its not ideal (unless you want to shake change out of passengers pockets).  It is fun though.

Annoyingly whilst travelling towards Congleton and the M6 on a local A road I think I got flashed by a camera....all the more annoying as it was a 50 limit and I was doing 50....hoping its just me and it was actually someone/something else that set it off.  If it is me I'll defo argue the toss.  The wait begins.

MPG wise....so-so....got about 37 on the way up, 33 on the way back mainly due to the woeful M6 detour and traffic on the way home....still a 35ish mpg average isnt to be sniffed at.

New tyres seem very good, car feels that bit more planted...perhaps a little quieter too.  Seem to work better in the wet than the Contis too...but probably in part due to them being 4 full tread tyres.

We've just bought and taken delivery of a 16 plate Zafira Tourer 2.0 CDTi 170 Elite Auto to replace our much loved but VERY inefficient Subaru Forester.....havent driven it yet but I had more or less the exact same car a while back with the 1.6 CDTI engine and manual box so can only imagine its that bit better for the bigger engine.  Has Bluetooth and OnStar too so other than the lack of Nav its not wanting for much.

Remembering how comfortable a mile-muncher my old one was for work trips..

Starting to think it'd probably do me better for work than the Polo (particularly economy wise) but the Polo is here to stay.  I havent liked a car so much in a long long time.

• Like 1

So rather off topic but ive now driven the Zafira........

Its really nice actually.  Motor is a little agricultural when cold but settles down....actually probably quieter than a TDI 184.

Was always v impressed with the 1.6 CDTI 136hp.....in summary the 2.0 is a fair chunk more muscular but not quite so refined as the 1.6.  More capacity and bigger (note louder) injectors is no doubt why.

Drives and handles great, the wider, lower profile tyres compared to my old one make a difference (the old one could really be made to hustle on twisties, this ones a bit better still).....seems to have bigger brakes too. Certainly stops well.

Gearbox is good...suits the car and makes it v easy to drive.  Like the simplicity....either you are in Drive or you change gears yourself from the lever.....no silly sports mode or paddleshifts.....dont think they are warranted in a car like this.  Shift quality good enough...not ZF 8 speed quality but im still impressed by it.

Big, comfortable, v well equipped, drives far better than you would expect for an MPV and still looks car like compared to the likes of the Sharan/Alahambra...and really didnt cost a great deal.  V happy.

Quick pic of the bus.....

IMG-20170331-WA0002.jpeg

• Like 1

Oh and OnStar is all now activated (12 month trial + 4 months free internet) and have to say its very cool.....an area Vauxhall are far ahead of VAG.

Cant see myself pressing the Blue button a hell of a lot but the connected car stuff (app to monitor vehicle health, lock/unlock doors, locate etc) is nice.  Also not that its likely to happen but it will send you alerts if it thinks someone is trying to pinch it (probably if the alarm is set of) and it can be tracked or disabled entirely by OnStar if it does....another nice touch.  Probably best of all is the SOS/eCall functionality in the rare occurance you feel you are in trouble or have a serious prang.

Think the service is probably worth the £89/year just for the peace of mind for the wife and kids.....internet whilst quite cool I am really not that sold on....its too expensive for a start.

...back to the Polo all is good.

Had a chance to give it a wash after its Leeds trip and its still looking good...though the tar and fallout contamination is starting to increase....hey ho such is life, partcularly when you are doing my sort of mileage.

One thing Im finding annoying, but its probably endemic of most VAG cars nowadays is the paper thin paint on the bumpers.  The front is picking up chips left right and centre..with it being black underneath I'm becoming quite friendly with my touch up stick.  Again somewhat unavoidable with the mileage its covering.

On a train to London at the moment so the cars getting a rest which is nice.....might stay clean for a few days!

So......an emergency work trip to Leeds beckoned during the week.

Went the M1 way this time and due to lots of 50mph roadworks and 60mph speed restrictions on the Smart sections...despite some enthusiatic driving at other times it returned 40.5mpg!

On the way home much of the same but it returned 42.1mpg.

Needless to say it can be frugal and rather impressed for a near 200hp petrol.

Suffered some glitches on the journey though......on the way up started to feel a bit warm with all the warm weather...went to turn the fan up and nothing.  Cool air was coming through the vents (as the AC was on) but the heater fan was doing nothing.  I eventually found an opportunity to cycle the ignition and low and behold the fan starts working immediately.

.....then on the way home all of a sudden the infotainment throws a wobbly saying to insert a valid navigation SD medium so I lose sat nav....a reset of the infotainment brings it all back but the issues kind of took the polish off of the excellent MPG it returned on the trip.

Also if you park somewhere that doesnt have clear GPS line of sight it appears the car has a real wobbly for a few minutes getting an accurate GPS lock when you exit which isnt overly handy if you dont know where you are going!  Is unusual as I used to get the same issue with my Mk2 Octavia Blackline but not with my last Mk7 Golf with MIB2 nav.....I must confess I have no idea where the GPS puck is on the Polo (not so sure its in the roof aerial base as it is on most VAG cars).

That is the only thing I am not too keen on with the car....has lots of advanced electronics and appers they are (the MIB2 infotainment particularly) a bit buggy.  Also the folding wing mirrors have an occasional habit of unfolding themselves once folded upon locking....coming back to the car thinking perhaps you didnt lock it.

......its a fairly early example (being a 15 plate) so no doubt needs a software update or something.  It'll be due its 2nd service before too long so will try sort under warranty then.

I know Ive ummed and arred about it but I am still considering mapping it once it goes out of warranty, maybe Revo or APR stage 1.  Ive never had a car mapped before but the Polo whilst still v fast standard has so much potential it would almost be a shame not to.  But Im very happy with it as is so we'll see......

Never realised they did the Polo with a 1.8 TSI. I always assumed the GTI just had a 1.4 TSI in.

Bet it feels pretty spritely!

As for the Zafira. They're not a bad car as you say. Boring but for what they are not bad. The gearbox I believe is an Aisin Warner made box. GM have used these boxes for years and they are pretty rock solid reliable (forgetting about a particular version used around up to 2005 that was plagued with valve body issues!)

Just make sure you have the gear oil changed as and when required. Ignore Vauxhall's recommendation (if they even have one!). Aisin Warner usually have around 60k mile interval recommendations on their boxes.

Edit:

Actually is looks like it is the same gearbox as in my Saab 9-3:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AWTF-80_SC

Interestingly this gearbox is even used in the BMW i8!

Edited by Phil-E

On 05/01/2017 at 11:53, blueR36 said:

On 05/01/2017 at 11:57, pipsypreturnsagain said:

Cheers yeah I had thought about that!

@pipsyp @pipsypreturns @pipsypreturnsagain Obviously you didn't think about it for too long or you're still mulling it over? :tongueout:

Your multiple ID's will be merged shortly to just leave your original pipsysp one but with the password from the pipsysreturns ID.

34 minutes ago, john999boy said:

@pipsyp @pipsypreturns @pipsypreturnsagain Obviously you didn't think about it for too long or you're still mulling it over? :tongueout:

Your multiple ID's will be merged shortly to just leave your original pipsysp one but with the password from the pipsysreturns ID.

The <NEW> password has been PM'd and also forwarded to your email address.