Pid removal

stbb

My 3 year lease has just ended and I have decided to keep car. Time to start some mods starting with stereo upgrade. I'm going to remove the whole pid system and will need to fill the bracket mount hole. I have the little plastic cap but assume there was something under it that was screwed in place of my connector? I need a solid month as I'm going to fit my tomtom in place of pid. In help in removal of cable assembly would be helpful.

Thanks 

Apart from some of the S models (which didn't even have the hold for the wiring in the dash), i thought all Citigo came prepped for the PID, so the wiring would be integral to the car.

If you're selling the unit on I'd only expect you to sell the PID itself and the mounting bracket, not the gubbins within the dash. There's nothing needed to go on top of the wiring so I suggest you simply pop the cap on and leave it at that.

I tried just putting cap back in but it won't hold weight of tomtom. I was hoping there was a solid mount I could put back in and drill mount onto that. If all cars had wiring I'll just drill into bit I was going to take out and sell with pid.