R6

Tvrs90

Just been to pick up an r6 this morning on a 09 plate. Owned one in the past and absolutly loved it! I wont be riding this one until the summer but it was a deal i coudnt miss out on!

ill get some pics up later!

any of you guys got an r6?

3 hours ago, Tvrs90 said:

Just been to pick up an r6 this morning on a 09 plate. Owned one in the past and absolutly loved it! I wont be riding this one until the summer but it was a deal i coudnt miss out on!

ill get some pics up later!

any of you guys got an r6?

Closest I got was the newer 600 Fazer which has the detuned R6 engine (yet it was quick over the standing quarter presumable as the R6 is fighting the urge to wheelie).

Love the styling of the R series Yamahas but I am sadly to tall and not bendy enough to fit on the R1 or R6 so had to settle for a R3 which is oddly more forgiving to those of us who are not as flexible as we were in our 20s, 30s or even 40s and cannot stay in a prone riding position for more than a few minutes with the joints shouting.

I am sure you have some great riding roads up there, would sometimes go from Carlisle across the Borders roads rather than the A74, much nicer.  

Colour?  I went for the Blue in the R3 and looking forward to Rossi and Vinales kicking Lorenzo and all ass. Enjoy.  

Edited by lol-lol