Revo intake, RNS510DAB Columbus, SALK, NQSBBK, Glovebox MDI plus other bits

j0hn

I'm almost certainly now pulling my Mk2 Pre FL vRS Octavia 2.0 TFSI apart and will be offering these bits for sale. Prices are firm unless anybody wants to make me an offer on some standard parts. Pics in the daylight/when I get time.....

Revo intake AND R Tech heatshield - powdercoated, not cam coat. £160 plus a stock airbox.

RNS510DAB Columbus AND fascia £500 plus a Stream MP3

SALK (Superpro Anti Lift Kit) - £100

NQSBBK - this comprises a pair of Porsche 986 Boxster calipers for the front with VagBremTechnic adaptors and HEL lines, a part worn set of plain Brembo 312mm discs and Mintex M1144 pads, along with a pair of S3 rear calipers and plain Brembo 310mm vented rear discs. They were rebuilt/refurbished in Porsche GT3 Lava Orange by Custom Caliper in Long Eaton about 18 months - 2 years ago, have probably done 14k since. £675. You'd be forking out £1000 for the calipers plus the refurb job alone.

Glovebox MDI plus loom and 30pin iPod connector. £100

BCS 3" turbo back exhaust with 5" 200 cell cat. Can split this into a downpipe and cat back if necessary. £ASK

Speedline Marmora 18x8 ET45 wheels. In reasonable nick but a few kerb grazes so will need a refurb. Tyres are shot - £450

Any questions, drop me a line. I've taken the car off the road to put it back to standard, so I can start taking bits off now. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, j0hn said:

BCS 3" turbo back exhaust with 5" 200 cell cat. Can split this into a downpipe and cat back if necessary. £ASK

Price please

• 2 weeks later...