Hi! New Superb L &K 220 TSI Hatchback Ordered

Sif

Hello,

Hopefully after a few months I will own my first Skoda.  I was really impressed with the Superb on paper and on the test drive so I am excited at the prospect of taking delivery of it.  

I've added lots of optional extras to an already well specced car so I feel a bit like a kid!  I hope the Petrol Blue colour works out nicely :-)

• Like 1

On 10/2/2017 at 15:33, Sif said:

Hello,

Hopefully after a few months I will own my first Skoda.  I was really impressed with the Superb on paper and on the test drive so I am excited at the prospect of taking delivery of it.  

I've added lots of optional extras to an already well specced car so I feel a bit like a kid!  I hope the Petrol Blue colour works out nicely :-)

Hello, welcome along!  Congrats on the order, I think you'll love the petrol blue, I certainly do :). It looks really good and changes in different light situations.  What colour interior did you go for?  Personally I think beige works really well with blue but then again I'm probably a bit biased now!

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome and yes I did go for the beige! :)  The choice of paint was between Quartz Grey and Petrol Blue.  Both looked good to me, I guess the grey winter skies made me hanker after the blue.

• Like 1