can you view service history via myskoda app?

When I enter the vin, it says "we're sorry unable to get the details for your car".

Should this work, do I have to get skoda to enable anything? I haven't got smartgate, but I don't think it needs it. Any ideas?

Thanks

Should just work, nothing needs enabling. 

Maybe if your car is an early model 2013 etc it may have a service book, not a digital record. 

Also make sure you get the VIN correct zeros 0 and O etc mixed up.

I used to be able to see the PDI but even that has now disappeared from the App.

The dealer that did the first service told me that the service history wasn't visible on the App because of "Data Protection issues" - which I told them I didn't believe as it was data about my car IMHO that made it my data.

I can see the delivery inspection and first service but cant see the service it had November 16 when i bought the car from Skoda (64 plate) so i contacted Skoda uk and got this reply.  Unfortunately, the ŠKODA App is not available in the UK at this time and will not be available until 2018.  I am sorry for any disappointment this will cause. I then replied with screenshots of the app and my car service data and asked them what is this app that i am using in the uk to which i got this email back.  I have spoken to our Marketing Team and they have confirmed that the ŠKODA app has been released to the UK public this year.  ŠKODA had planned to release the app in 2018, but have made the decision to release it 12 months earlier.

Edited by Mike97

1 hour ago, TTodorov said:

which is the app you are referring to?

I tried few apps with Bolero+smartlink but not useful at all.Most looks like required SmartGate?

It's called MySkoda as found on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. 

Downloaded Myskoda and eventually got connected. Shows the PDI was done when new and confirms that a service was done by the local dealer before I bought it.

No additional details about the car model or its  specifications. I'm underwhelmed.

Is there any way to get into the MySkoda site via a PC? There seems a number of Skoda sites but they won't let me in . I do not like having to rely only on my Android device.